Monday, March 18, 2013

FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.


Scriptures about the faithfulness of God.  One of my favorite,
The Lord will fight for you and you shall hold your peace.   Exodus 14:14

Heidi had been diagnosed with cancer for the 2nd time.  After her recovery from the  first time, she was told she would never have children.   two children later......she heard the "C" word again.  We received the request for a quilt for her, and we included her favorite scripture: 

One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek:  that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple.  Psalm 27:4

No matter what happened to her physical body...her one desire was just to "gaze on the beauty of the Lord".   I loved her heart for God.  When we delivered the quilt she wrapped it around herself, and we took a picture....and her little child,  the one doctors said she would never have, danced into the picture.  It is a priceless photo of the faithfulness of God.

No comments: