Saturday, April 6, 2013

HEART TO HEART


Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident.     Psalm 27:3

It was the Christmas season.  Presents were under the tree for the family.  Plans were underway for holiday dinners and celebrations.   Everything changed in one hour.  She went out to the field to call her husband for lunch and found that he had been fatally injured on the machine he had been using.  Suzy's life turned upside down. 

Her husband had truly believed in Garden of Hope Ministries.  He taught a bible study class and asked us to come and share our story about how God stirred this passion in our hearts.  He told me that our quilts would bring comfort and peace to many.  He had no idea it would be to his own family just a few months later.  This quilt Heart to Heart was presented to Suzy and her family on Christmas Eve.

Each scripture contains the word Heart in this "Tumbler" pattern quilt.

No comments: